Friday, January 30, 2009

Just Wondering.......


I wonder if my cute little neicedog knows how cute she looks or does she do it just to make mommy happy? Just wondering......
I wonder if the health department knows the nation is about to face a wide spread epidemic of Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. Just wondering....
I wonder if the guy in the car driving behind me knows how crazy he really looks singing to the radio? Just wondering....
The Inauguration started late would that be considered CP time? Just wondering...
Why does a mother dressed in a full-length fur coat send her kids to school in just sweaters when it is freakin 20 degrees outside? Just wondering......
Why does this same woman let her disabled kindergartner walk by herself in the rain and tells her that mommy can't get out of the car sweetheart because she doesn't want to mess up her hair? wow....Just wondering.....
Why do people let there kids run around in restaurants, scream in movie theaters, church, weddings or anywhere else where they are intruding on others enjoyment? Just wondering......
Why does everything have fiber and probiotics in it ? Don't we all deal with enough crap on a daily basis? Just wondering.....
Why are 3rd graders walking around with B cups? Is it something in the food? Just wondering...
Why does my first grader have homework everynight in atleast 4 subjects? Maybe if the teachers had the opportunity to actually teach instead of following a script my kid could do all of his work in school instead of bringing what she didn't get a chance to get to home. Just wondering......
I wonder how many significant others out there have joined me in the Blackberry Widows club? The quiet, quality time you use to share is now invaded with the sounds of (click,click, click) Just wondering.......
How many people do you know who actually live in reality?
Just wondering.....
How many people including yourself if applicable are really happily married? Just wondering.......
Why do men take forever to propose? I mean after 3 + years you should know if you want to be with that person for the long haul? Just wondering.....
Why does time seem to speed up after you turn 25?
Just wondering...........What's on your mind?

8 comments:

3rddeadline said...

Wow, LRenee, you sound like you had a lot to get off your mind :)

Glad you're back, we missed ya!

stella said...

L.renee
I hate when parents let their kids run around out of control. I think it is really selfish.
BTW the homework is a nuisance.
They need to county needs to start paying me a teacher's salary because half the work that comes home my son has never seen it before in class! I know parents are kids first teachers but damn..we got other jobs too!

12kyle said...

I love the randomness! This is about as random as you can get.

Blackberry Widows? Is there such a thing? LoL

3rd graders with any kinda cups is scary. Must be something in the chicken...

12kyle said...

Oh yeah...we really can't be mad at the amount of homework, tho. It's only gonna make the kids better

Truvy said...

l.renee
I am in the club with you girl.
no matter where we go my man always f-in with his blackberry.
One time we went to dinner to enjoy some us time together and he had the nerve to be typing away on his blackberry. I wanted to yell Hello do you see me. I am here! Can you please look into my eyes and talk to me? It really is a damn shame.LOL

Jay said...

Hello Miss L.Renee
My name is Jay and I am a cyber addict. LOL
Man, I don't know what it is but I am obsessed with the net. My girl hates it. She is freakin jealous!LOL
I find it hilarious really. I don't bother her when she is gabbing on the phone with her girls. Why the hell is she pressing me when I am on the blackberry? It just don't seem fair to me.

3rddeadline said...

Jay, I'm with you. I don't heckle my wife while she is yacking on the house phone, so get off my back about my habit of checking for IM's, DM's, Emails, FB messages, and Google news alerts....just sayin'

Anonymous said...

Yes Lisa..Why did Wooleyhand put up that article on Obama??? Just wondering. What IS up with that 1st grade homework?? And yes I know I look crazy singing in the car, but I can't help it. I am losing my freaking mind.LOL