Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This is a Public Service Announcement


Men: DON'T CHEAT!
Wow..was this really worth it. He had a beautiful wife at home and four children. He had a successful career in a sport that he loved. But, that wasn't enough...he had to also have a 20 year old woman on the side. Bottom line is unless you have done an extensive criminal back ground check, a full clinical psychological evaluation, and a complete blood work up on this person that you are willing to risk your life for....then maybe you should reconsider the what if's. What if I get caught? Do I really want my marriage to be over? What if she infects me with something? How am I going to tell my wife? What if she tells my wife? If my wife leaves me do I really want to be with this other woman? What if She IS CRAZY????? Hello..this should be the first question you need to ask yourself? What if she harms me, my wife or my kids? Yeah, if she's crazy she just might.
Women: THEY NEVER LEAVE THEIR WIVES!
How many times have we heard this scenario. Man sees woman at a bar. Man is good looking. Man is married. Woman is young. Woman is intrigued. Man flirts with woman. Woman flirts back. Woman knows man is married. Woman sleeps with him anyway. Man promises woman he'll leave his wife. Woman believes man. Man never leaves his wife. Woman fucks up her life.
Married men never leave their wives unless their wife finds out and makes their asses leave!
Why entertain the idea. Do you think so little of yourself that you are willing to share a man? You get to be his beck and CALL GIRL. You get to spend all of your holidays alone knowing that he is somewhere enjoying the holidays with his wife and kids. You get to hide and sneak around in the shadows of restaurants and hotel rooms. While his wife is proudly paraded in public. Yeah, he takes you on trips and buys you nice things. Every now and then he may throw cash your way. But at the end of the day you are just his little piece on the side. His wife really holds the cards. All you get to hold is his d!ck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


18 comments:

3rddeadline said...

well said, LRenee.

Anonymous said...

I do not understand why men do this. Isn't this same thing going on with a congressman and some woman in South America.

I know someone that is doing this now. He has everything:money, nice home, kids and wife. But yet he has a chick on the side. I feel so bad every time I see his wife. She has no clue...and who knows what this "call girl" has that he may bring home to his family.

why would he risk so much?

lilly said...

L.Renee
Where the heck have you been? I was so excited to see your post this morning. About this topic..this is crazy! It is hard to believe that after watching so many people make this same mistake that people still do it. The fear of AIDS is not even a deterant anymore. People are just scandalous! I feel so sorry for Mcnairs wife. She was completely blindsided! What about the kids???
WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Mike said...

We always want more. The risk is all apart of the game. There's nothing like sliding up into new skin and still be able to come back to home. I don't know how to explain it. I know it's wrong but at the time it feels right.

Larry said...

you sound like a married woman protecting whats hers. These bitches out here don't give a shit about you (the wife). They just out to have fun and play the game. Most don't even want you to leave your wife. They like the fact that I'm not completely available. It's crazy how many women throw it at me now that I have a wedding ring.

Anonymous said...

that last sentence sounds like something I would say...I know that's right Lees..Tell it like it T I IS....Toi

3rddeadline said...

It always makes me chuckle when I hear women ask, "Why do men do it?"

Stop asking that and start understanding that it's going on. Get out of the dark. That will help.

12kyle said...

Let me preface my comments by saying I hope they don't cancel my invitation to your house in a few wks. LOL

I gotta disagree, LRenee. Steve McNair is dead. We have to keep in mind that his death is not his fault. We don't know the circumstances which led to his death. Affairs usually dont end in death. No matter what people may think about his indescretions...they shouldn't have led to his death. Steve was the victim here and some folks act as if "he got what was coming to him."


check this out when you get a chance...
http://thismayconcernyou.com/2009/07/06/steve-mcnair/

Anonymous said...

Don't be naive. Many of the woman with whom married men are having an affair are not bitches, call girls, or the diseased. Many of them are professional women who would rather not have the commitment, the stalking, or the pressure which seems to be characteristic of a lot of single men. Trust and believe, those same women are married themselves or have other lovers and are not alone on the holidays!

If the married women were "holding it down" then their husbands wouldn't be cheating in the first place.

Just food for thought...

Anonymous said...

"If married women were holding it down then their husbands wouldn't be cheating" Did you really just say that? How about those married women who damn sure hold it down and the husbands still cheat or have affairs. Call it what it is greed. People should not get married if they need more than "one" to boost that what "EGO"!!!

Anonymous said...

"Hold it down" in whose eyes...hummm obviously not the husbands who go astray...sorry. Personally, I don't think ego has much to do with it. Why do we always point fingers and judge the action of others? Wake up and smell the coffee. It's time we all do a little introspection.

L. Renee' said...

"Holding it down"? Wow....
that attitude definitely says it all. Maybe you should water and fertilize your own grass instead of bouncing at the first sign of drought. Just food for thought...

@12Kyle
in no way am I saying that Steve McNair got what he deserved. No one deserved to die in that situation. What I am saying is that you need to be careful about the company you keep. For damn sure he wouldn't have been shot if he were not in that situation with that other woman and home with his wife!

12kyle said...

@ L. Renee'
I wasn't referring to you at all. I was speaking in general about some people who have said those things. I think we all should be careful about the company that we keep...male/female...single/married

Anonymous said...

Holding it down is a far cry from hosing it down.We're not talking gardening. The analogy is not relative.Be clear, sex is only a small percentage.Now when you start speaking on the real root of the matter, then you may be on to something!So the purpose of all this is what?....

Lilly198 said...

Anonymous are you speaking from the other woman's perspective or the cheating man? Either way, it sounds a little suspect. It's always very easy to put the blame on someone else. Rather than admitting to yourself that maybe you are the one with the real problem.

Anonymous said...

@Lilly198...Huh? What relevance is the questioning? Please be intelligent regarding the issue at hand. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion without ridicule. To all, don't belittle yourselves with the petty slander, it's just not classy!

L. Renee' said...

Thank you all for your comments. This blog was designed to be a vehicle to vent. Everyone is entitled to their own point of view. You have something to say?This is the forum to do just that.

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

Welcome back!

Women who marry athletes, artists, etc should expect to be cheated on. lol.

What man is going to turn down beautiful women throwing themselves at them where ever they go??

The only way I see a "baller's" wife keeping him in check is if she is on him 24/7 like Doug Christie's wife. LMAO She holds the blueprint on keeping ballers in check